October 13, 2010

PUPO, Day 3

It feels so strange that several ladies here were in their 2WW the old fashioned way and just a few days ago I was infertile and eggless and then BAM, I've got a 25-year-old's perfect embryo in my 39-year-old uterus. We are blessed to be able to afford treatments and that a generous young woman was willing to share her eggs with us. Yay for good jobs and modern science!

Technically I'm 8dpo, or 3dp5dt. Now I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm experiencing some of the same symptoms I had during my last BFP cycle, so I'm hoping I'm not imagining things! Pardon any TMI in advance but here's what's going on:

  • I had the chills the other evening (1dp5dt). I distinctly remember a similar feeling early during my last donor cycle. 
  • Increased CM (super fun with my blue estrogen supps) and faint cramping today (3dp5dt). (Last time I noticed the cramping around 7dp3dt).
And I admit that since I have 30+ cheapie hpts, I've started a scientific experiment to see how soon I'll get a BFP. Negative so far, of course. I have a feeling I'll get a good result this weekend.

Fingers crossed,
Golden Bud
 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert