October 20, 2010

Here we go again!

CD 1 again. AF decided to show up during sixth period. Let's add some insult to injury, I have a killer cold and almost no voice. This is a hard day for me. It seems to get harder and harder. I guess Mr. PB and I are definitely have our RE consultation next week. I only hope now that we will have a little bundle of joy by next Christmas. I'm going to leave this short and sweet because I just can't hold myself together. As Scarlett O'Hara so famously said, "Tomorrow is another day."

3 comments:

Sunflower Bud said...

HUGE hugs to you. I'm having a little trouble myself this evening keeping the rainbows and sunshine.

Blueberry Bud said...

MABride- I hope that the RE appointment will be empowering for you and you will be on the right path to get BFP SOON. I am rooting for you.

Planner Bud said...

Thank you both. It is so great to have support.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert