September 7, 2010

Can't hurry love, you'll just have to wait...

Apparently you can't hurry ovulation, either. It's CD 46. My temp skyrocketed (sort of) this morning, and I'm hoping and praying it isn't another fluke like the two I had at CD 10 and 32. I'm not entirely hopeful, because I had to wake up early this morning and I tossed and turned for about an hour in a half-awake-but-not-coherent-enough-to-temp sort of way before I actually woke up. I was awake enough to know I was awake, but I kept drifting back into my really weird dream about running from the new president. (Michael Caine was the new president, and he wanted to kill everyone wearing plaid. I, of course, was wearing three layers of plaid)

The point is, I don't know if all that half-waking-up muddled my temp. So my lovely high temp could truly be lovely and high, or it could be purely the result of Michael Caine's people chasing me through barbed wire fences.

I suppose only time will tell.

Today's piece of totally helpful TTC advice: "Decide you don't want it anymore." Yes. That's why I'm not getting pregnant. My ovaries are trying to spite me.


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

I'm in the same boat...waiting to O. I'm on cd27.

I'm sorry you were being chased by the 'plaid hating police'...lol

Kelsey said...

What a scary dream! Hope it wasn't a fluke!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert