June 28, 2010

In Honor Of the World Cup

Baby Obsessive Bud decided to kick the crap out of her dad. It was pretty awesome. I don’t know if it was the vuvezelas she was hearing or just knowing soccer was on TV but she sure did kick him. I’m feeling her every single day all the time now and it is probably the best feeling ever. She loves to kick after I eat, drink or lay down. She definitely loves to kick when I’m taking a nice bath. I guess she is relaxing also?
Since getting back from Hawaii we have been busy with her nursery. Well I say we, more like Mr. OB has. We have done alot, but still have more to do. On our list to do is:
Put up crown molding
Get rug
Make curtains
Purchase Mattress
Bedding is being made as we speak

Put decal above her crib
Make molding around the decal
Put up poms
We also have a couple of things to do in our house after her nursery is finished. Like I really want to get a big freezer for all the breast milk I will be storing (Crossing fingers here on this one), I want someone to paint the bathroom. I don’t mind helping though. We need to get some new patio furniture and put some frames up in the guest bedroom.
Hopefully these things can be done in the next couple of weeks. If not, oh well it will be fine.
This weekend Mr. OB and I deep cleaned the floors because our dumb dog Floppy thinks our floor is the backyard and keeps peeing on it. Apparently he knows something is up and knows he is no longer the baby. Well he better get over that fast. My mom also came down and we did some baby shopping and recovered a lampshade with fabric. Lets just say it was little more difficult than the website showed but we got it!
I’ll give you a couple of sneak peaks into Baby OB’s room. She is going to have a pretty awesome room. She’s already so lucky!
Her view from her crib

Again

The fabric for her bedding being made as we speak!

View from the door

Also I’ve been bad at having Mr. OB take my photos. Here is a photo I took myself at 26 weeks. Enjoy!
cimg5100.JPG

1 comments:

Worry Bud said...

Lookin' good! Can't wait to see the finished room. :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert