May 4, 2010

New Approach

When this cycle started I decided I was going to stop temping. I wasn't sure that I could keep up with not doing it since I was so obsessed with knowing where I was in my cycle. I am glad that I temped for the cycles that I did so that I have a good idea of my typical cycle.

This morning I realized I didn't even know what CD I was on. You know what- it was a great feeling. I am still using Fertility Friend to keep track of when AF comes, but that is it. I think I made the right decision for myself. I feel much less stressed out about my cycle. My chart was not getting me pregnant, obviously.

In non-TTC news, Mr. Sassy Bud just got back from a long-weekend vacation visiting family in Texas. We are also taking another trip in a few weeks for his 30th birthday and our 4th anniversary. I'm really looking forward to spending some relaxing quality time together. School started for me again yesterday. I am taking 4 classes plus working full time. I foresee myself being a wreck about 14 weeks from now when I have to take 4 law-school finals in one week. Yikes!

4 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better about things now. No need to add more stress to your already heavy schedule. Good luck and enjoy your birthday/anniversary trip.

Sunflower Bud said...

I did the same thing and was soooo much more relaxed once I gave up temping.

Planner Bud said...

Good luck with this new method.

Worry Bud said...

Wowza, sounds like you are gonna be REALLY busy! Temping is a good tool, but it is stressful, so I'm happy it took some stress off of you. GL!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert