April 24, 2010

Started Lupron... Loved Date Night

So I met with Dr. B on Wednesday and I got my official FET calender. I started Lupron yesterday and I am so thankful Freedom Fertility Pharmacy covered all of my meds including my Lovenox! I will take Lupron for a week and then start my Delestrogen injections to prepare my lining for the transfer.

Photography Credit

On a funny note, I recently saw Date Night with Tina Fey & Steve Carell and it was hilarious. With all of the stress TTC can bring it was good to just go out and get a good laugh.

Photography Credit


My next appointment with Dr. B is on Friday where Nurse S will show me how to give myself the Delestrogen shots since they are intramuscular ouch!

Until Next Time,

2 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Great to hear that your meds were covered. Hope everything goes well with the prep for the transfer.

Worry Bud said...

Good Luck BB. I am praying that this is it for you guys!

BTW, we saw date night as well...it was sooo funny!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert