April 1, 2010

April Showers Bring a FET...


So after a relaxing and much needed month off Mr. Blessed Bud and I are preparing for our first Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET). I am thankful for the fact that FET's are non-invasive unlike our fresh cycle in February and Dr. B and I have decided we are only going to thaw and transfer 2 of our little munchkins who are at the blastocyst stage.



So this is how our FET cycle will go:
*CD 3 Ultrasound and Blood Work = All Clear
*I started BCP's yesterday and will be on them for 2 weeks
*I will have another ultrasound and start Lupron
*I will take Estrogen & as we move closer to the FET I will take Progesterone *When my lining is ready the FET will be scheduled and our little munchkins will be thawed out the day of the transfer

Mr. Blessed Bud and I have decided to Let Go and Let God this cycle. Babies are truly gifts from God and when he intends for it to work, it will work...

2 comments:

Jen J. said...

GL Blessed Bud...I am praying for you guys!

Flora Bud said...

Im praying for you and those two little munchies. Keep your faith in God..

GL And I really hope this is your it. Keep us posted.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert