March 12, 2010

I Bid You Adieu

Dear Bloomin' Babies Readers,
It is with great contemplation that I have decided to leave this blogging world. I have enjoyed sharing my journey with you, especially the ups and downs of TTA and TTC. I would love to stay and share the rest of my story with you, but life seems to be taking me away from Internetland all together lately. I hope to at least come back and post photos of our son when he arrives this summer, but for now, I must say good-bye. I am still working on my graduate school, supporting Mr. BrainyBud through his last year (and a few months) of education school, and house hunting has definitely taken its toll during my busy time of the work year. I hope that you understand and don't miss me too much. I want to thank all of the amazing buds on here for your kind and great comments, I hope this blog continues to grow and help others as well. I'll leave you with a verse of scripture that helps me through all walks of life no matter where you are on this journey:

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." (NIV) 1 Peter 5:7

Faith First, Love Always, and Baby Flutter Blessings to All,
Mrs. BrainyBud

1 comments:

Worry Bud said...

Best wishes to you Brainy Bud! Can't wait to see pics of your LO this summer. :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert