January 25, 2010

Results are in..

Yesterday was our follow up appointment with our RE and she explained to us everything came back 'normal' except my progesterone levels which were a little low. Once we start trying again she wants for me to start taking progesterone after I ovulate and if we are pregnant continue taking it until 10 weeks. If we are not pregnant, stop until the next cycle and start again.

I have to re-schedule my biopsy because it come back showing it had fat and she did not think that was correct. I guess we cannot start
TTC next month since the biopsy.

Well, lets see what the future holds for us. It just stinks that I will have to wait 2 more months to start
TTC again. March would have been out Estimated due date of our first pregnancy... I would be around 8 months pregnant today... wow.

3 comments:

Worry Bud said...

That's so great that the results look normal except the progesterone, which can be easily corrected!! GL to you two when you can start trying again!!

Blessed Bud said...

((HUGS)) FB I am so glad everything came back normal!

Flora Bud said...

Thank you so much, im so relived.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert