November 9, 2009

It's a Love Hate Relationship

with my Prometrium pills.

Image Source



HATE: I have been on them since my 1st appointment on October 27th and for the past week and half they haven't seem to be helping with the bleeding. Then it hit me this weekend. These stupid pills are why I feel like CRAP! I haven't had nausea or been sick, but I am drowsy and exhausted all of the time! Stupid me didn't look on the bottle when I started to take them to see that they cause drowsiness. Smart huh? I decided not to take it last night because I have a busy/long day at work today and I'm not taking it on Wednesday night because I have an even longer day on Thursday. I feel a thousand times better today!

LOVE: Starting Saturday, the pills seemed to start working, I've had no "active" bleeding, just a bit of discolored when I wipe but nothing I'd worry about. I have to say thank you to my pills for stopping the bleeding.

In other news: I have my second appointment on Wednesday. I'll be 8 weeks, and 3 days and I have another U/S coming. Yea! We also accepted an offer on our house, and we'll close mid-December! I'm so happy that by the time this baby comes, we will (hopefully) be in our forever home.

Faith, Love and Baby Flutters,
Mrs. BrainyBud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert