November 5, 2009

A huge weight lifted off my shoulders

I am the type of person who obsesses over the littlest things. That's what I do and who I am. The minute we found out about Mr.OBs medicine and how it could cause some fertility issues I freaked. I started to worry and obsess. Then I realized he is strong amazing and got through brain surgery and we could get through anything in front of us.

I tried really hard to see life in a different perspective and tried not to worry and obsess and think about the good things in life. It was very hard. We decided on the advice of Mr.OB's doctors to go ahead and get an SA. And great news..

ITS NORMAL!!!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like I won't stress so much. I feel like I can calm down now. It just feels so great to have this reassurance. That's how I am. I need someone to reassure me about things.

I'm so happy. I'm so thrilled. I'm feel so ridiculously grateful. We have been through so much together and I just can't for the day to tell Mr. OB he knocked me up!

1 comments:

Jen J. said...

SUCH wonderful news - sooo happy for you woman! Hopefully you will be able to tell Mr. OB just that VERY soon!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert