November 19, 2009

First u/s.....

Well today was our first u/s! RE basically wanted me to come in to check on he progress and most importantly make sure our little bagel had implanted in the right place.

AND everything looked great !

We got to see the sac and the yolk sac. RE say I'm measuring 5 weeks and 3 days. Right on target.


We will go back in 2 weeks 12/3 to hopefully see a hb and our little "bagel" (as my DH has so lovingly named him/her).

I'd also like to add to this how much I absolutely LOVE my RE. She is truly amazing. When she first walked in to the u/s room she said "and look at where we are today!" then she proceeded to tell me we wouldn't see a hb because she didn't want me to freak out and asked me how I've been doing. I asked her about the pains from yesterday she said it was all normal and that I'd probably continue experiencing all kinds of fun stuff. DH pointed out that I have been very irritable (thanks DH! lol) and the Dr. told him he was gonna be dealing with that for a while so he should just suck it up!

She did the u/s we went over my PNV's and continuing progesterone and told me to go back in 2 weeks. Before she left she gave me the biggest hug. A REAL hug, like the kind your mom would give. Again, love her!
The nurse, Judy, is fabulous too. I'm so truly lucky!

For now, I feel like I can breathe a little easier for the time being. I know come the week of the next u/s I'll probably be a nervous wreck but for now I'm content that the bagel is growing in the right place :)
 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert