October 9, 2009

Still so hard to believe

If it wasn't for the fact that I haven't had a period since August 31st, that my boobs are extremely sore unless being comforted by an "over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder" and that three tests have confirmed the BFP, then I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. I don't feel different. I know it is still early and that in a couple weeks I will wish that I had never complained. I'm not complaining, I guess I just always thought that once you were pregnant, that you would "feel pregnant". I even just wish my doctor would say "come on in and we will confirm it for you" to make it feel a little more real. Oh well, I will be patient and just continue to hope and pray that me and Baby Hopefulbud stay healthy. October 26th can not come soon enough. That's our first appointment when we will get to hear Baby HB's beautiful heart beat. I can't wait. 17 days and counting!!

So Baby HB is currently 5 weeks and 4 days old today. She is the size of an apple seed. Don't tell Mr. HB that I have been referring to our baby as a 'she'. He wants a boy so badly, actually so do I. But for some reason I've been calling her a she. Maybe it's mothers intuition or something. I have always thought and dreamed of being a boy mom, so to think that we could be having a daughter is kind of foreign to me. I know both Mr. HB and I will be beyond thrilled at whichever Baby HB is. This baby is already loved so much, it's unbelievable. It's amazing how in one short week we have already become so in love, and so attached to Baby HB. I have an apple seed sitting on my desk right now so that I can always look at it and be reminded of our growing seedling. Please God, continue to watch over Baby HB and help her (or him) grow big and strong. Looking forward to being the size of a sweet pea next week!!
Photo credit: thebump.com

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert