October 2, 2009

Books on my Nightstand

Image Source

Onto book #3 on the nightstand. Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy was something that I definitely wanted to read. I needed the truth and nothing but the truth, but with a sense of humor. This is a really quick read, about 2-4 hours for me (I'm a slow reader). I would encourage you to read it to your husband, especially if he knows very little about what happens to a woman during pregnancy. I read the first 6 chapters to Mr. BrainyBud and we laughed and he even got freaked out at some things with me. Of course, I read this before TTC, but I was really happy to know that I won't be the only "Psycho Chic" there ever was.


Two Thumbs Up!


Faith, Love, and Baby Flutters
Mrs. Brainy Bud
 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert