September 25, 2009

What I Want

I've been bad at blogging lately - I apologize.


So while I'm in my 2WW, which is driving me nuts, I think of all the things I want.


  • First and foremost - I want to be pregnant
  • I want to go to BRU and shop, not for a friend or relative, but FOR MYSELF!!
  • I want to look at nursery furniture and think of cute baby things
  • I want to come up with a list of future baby names but I try not to think that far down the road.
Obviously, I want several things that seem to be within my grasp but somehow always seem to slip away and I HATE IT! 


I'm quickly becoming bitter and jealous and its not good for me or anyone around me.


But, I have to remind myself of the bright side - I have less than a week until I visit the RE for our consultation appointment.  I am a little fearful and anxious as to what the next steps will be.  I'm also anxious to hear what may be causing our issues.  I've been patient this far, so I really don't have that much longer to go.  I'll just try to be patient with myself and the calender.  Once again, I'm wishing my life away and I don't like that ONE BIT.


Happy Fall Everyone!


Until next time,
Sunshine Bud


P.S.  Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert