September 20, 2009

Good Bye TTA, Hello TTC!

Well, Mr. SB gave me the go-ahead and we are going to start trying to make a baby this cycle.

The conversation went like this (all through texting, of course):

Me - Guess What
Him-
What?
Me-
I will be ovulating on your 30th birthday
Him-
Great Babe!!!
Me - Does that mean that we don't have to TTA
Him- Sure Babe, I don't want to pull out on my birthday. Oh, and I won those ebay things.

Mr. SB has some trouble staying on topic, but we did actually talk about this face-to-face also. I am so excited to know that we could possibly make a baby this month. However, I am also scared to death that something may be wrong and we may have problems. Mr. SB keeps telling me to think positively, so that is what I am really trying to do.

Here is the plan (because I have to have a plan):
Sex every other day until the week of ovulation and then sex everyday until confirmed crosshairs and then continue with sex every other day. This may wear me out, but we are definietly going to give it an honest effort.

Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Daffodil Bud said...

Good Luck to you. Trying can be lots of fun :)

Chef Bud said...

Don't wear yourself out too much...it can make the process really hard. And my doctor instructed us to only have sex every other day...said the boys need time to rejuvenate! Good luck!

Stef said...

Just enjoy yourself, and try not to wear yourselves out. :) Baby dust to you!

Sugar Bud said...

Thanks ladies! You can tell from the last chart that we are pretty active anyways.

Worry Bud said...

Good Luck Sugar Bud - I know you are sooo excited!

Flora Bud said...

Good luck.. this is such an exciting moment!!
If having sex is too much everyday you can do it every other day so that his little guys can re-group.

Have fun!

Brainy Bud said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so glad to have a TTC buddy that was waiting and now trying starting the same month. Yea! Good Luck!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert