September 7, 2009

Books on my Nightstand

Ah, the second book that changed my outlook on the female body. Yikes! I didn't learn this much in 3 sex-ed classes in school. Instead of paying lots of money for the newer version, I found this 1995 edition at my local used book store for a quarter! I love that store. :) Although I haven't seen the newer versions, I can't believe that they have better information than what is in this book. It took me about a month to get through it, just by reading a little each night, but it really helped me to understand that conceiving a baby isn't just about having sex everyday (much to the dismay of Mr. BrainyBud I might add). I felt so relieved after reading this book and taking the online course through FertilityFriend that I wouldn't loathe my husband after the fact. LOL.

DEFINITE MUST READ if you are TTC.

Faith, Love, and Baby Flutters
Mrs. Brainy Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert