August 19, 2011

Plugging Along

How far along: 31 weeks and 6 days. Just over 8 weeks to go! So crazy to think that we're less than 2 months out from the due date!

Total weight change: Going by the doctors scale at my 30 week appointment, +23.

Maternity clothes: All.the.time.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

Movement: He's been a wriggler this week. There was one night I felt a distinct flip from transverse to vertical (no idea which end is up..thinking head down). That brought on a pronounced movement change, namely that I can feel things more. In the last day or so the locations of the movements have changed again. I'm starting to suspect he might be back to transverse. *sigh* Oh & I got my first rib kick this week as well. OUCH!

Sleep: Typically up 3-4 times a night for the bathroom. Otherwise alright, I guess. The wrist braces seem to be helping with the carpal tunnel pain at night.

Best Moment This Past Week: The increased movement.

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Pelvic pain. With the change in position and his growing my pelvis, particularly my right hip, has been pretty achy. I've also had some cervical pressure that is sometimes painful.

Belly Button In or Out: Still an inny.

Cravings/Aversions: I'm liking peanut butter again this week.

Symptoms: Tingly fingers, particularly on my right hand. Bloat, including the infamous cankles. Hip pain and presumed cervical pressure.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert