August 18, 2011

28 Weeks

Belly Measurement/Weight: 28 inches and up 2 pounds.

Physical Progress: Some of my maternity shirts are getting too short.

How I am feeling about my body: I feel good about how my body looks but physically I feel crappy much of the time. My ribs are so sore! My back hurts too so I am just uncomfortable.

Energy Level: I don't have much energy anymore. I think I am tired because I am not sleeping well at night. I do a lot of tossing and turning due to pain.

Baby Movement: With all the stress I have been under, Baby BB moves a lot! As I said before I really enjoy the movement.

I had my glucose test and I haven't heard anything, no news is good news with my Midwife but then again I only took it 2 days ago. I also started my Bradley Classes on Tuesday. Mr. BB was out of town for work (boo) so my mom came with me since she will be in the room for our labor. I really liked the Bradley instructor she was very fun but also knew what she was talking about. The other couples in our class are around our age and everyone is having a girl except for 1 other couple who are Team Green like us. We have homework already which I have yet to do!

We haven't made any progress on the nursery with everything going on which makes me anxious. We have a little less than 3 months to go! Not to mention my shower is in a month, so we will have baby stuff but no where to put it. I'm honestly not sure how we are going to get it all done. I was 8 days early with DD so I am thinking this one might be early too! If that is the case we have even less time. Ahh stress, apparently I can't get enough.

Congrats to Sassy Bud, B is so beautiful! We will surely miss you on the blog, good luck with everything.

All the best,



0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert