June 20, 2012

Tick tock...

Well hello ladies!  Sorry it's been a while since I've posted (I'm getting SO tired of saying that!) but at least I see that I'm not the only one who's had trouble keeping up.  =o)

Here's the update...


How far along: 32 weeks today!  I can't believe that I only have 8 weeks left!  Single digits now!

Total weight change: I gained 4 pounds at the last office visit last week (Tuesday it was, I think).  My OB told me that I was measuring right at 33 weeks and that they may do another ultrasound to measure fetal growth.  That made me feel bad because I don't like being reprimanded and I want and am trying to be as healthy as I can but can't seem to get a handle on the weight gain.

Maternity clothes: Duh...lol

Stretch Marks: No new ones...yay!

Movement: Even more so than last week/post.  I've noticed that he seems like it when I rub my stomach.  Not like a light caress but with slight pressure.  He just sticks out his butt / or leg / or whatever for me to rub and when I stop he begins to wiggle and kick.  It's become a little ritual at bedtime.

Sleep: Sleep has actually improved lately.  I seem to be sleeping hard and feeling more rested when I do wake up, though the fatigue throughout the day has definitely increased.

Best Moment This Past Week: No "bests" to speak of.  I have found myself being more enchanted this past week or so with his movement.  Just knowing that that movement and the visible movement in my tummy are MY SON.  There is a human in there and I helped create him and he is mine.  It's so surreal and hard to wrap my head around it.

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Yesterday, one of my mom's coworkers (my mom works in the lab in the doctor's office I work in) told me that my face is getting fat.  Anyone who has had weight issues in the past knows that we don't need people telling you how "big" you are.  I see myself in the mirror every damn day and yes, I know my face is getting rounder.  Thanks!  =o/

Belly Button In or Out: Still an inny, but I wonder if that's going to change in the weeks to come because it is now trying to "pucker" a little bit.

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing to speak of.

Symptoms: Still feet/ankles swelling, the fatigue that I mentioned earlier.  My acne has actually improved this past week.  The attitude has been a little drastic the last few days and I've had to apologize to the hubby a couple of times...he's been great about it though.


That's it for now!  Good luck to all you ladies and much love!

1 comments:

Diva Bud said...

OMG!!!! Your EDD is just around the corner!!!!! I can't wait to be at that point :)

I know what you mean about the "comments". What she didn't realize is that the last few weeks can do that to you. I will never understand why people feel their comments are welcome, no matter what. Oh well! Forget her, and keep doing your thing... In the end, everything will be worth it :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert