June 15, 2012

20w6d update :)

First off, a BIG Congrats to Bossy Bud on her little Sprout :) It is such an exciting time, and I am so glad she will be able to experience it :) Hopefully, soon, a few other Buds will be able to have the same feeling :) I pray for this all the time!


I've been a bad blogger lately... :( I got on Vacation, had a recital, and have been working on the house whenever time has allowed. After moving in February, I still had the back room as the "catch-all" room, which means it still has the boxes that need to be unpacked. Problem is, come October, that's going to be the Baby's room... so it's time to start fixing it up, and cleaning it out! Thankfully, I'm on vacation, and have time to work on it ;)  


I had my OB appointment at 19w4d, and it went well :) I posted some details below, but for the most part, it was pretty routine. I peed in the cup, got weighed, had my blood pressure taken, then waited in the room for the Dr. He came in, measured my belly, used the doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat, and told me he wants to see me back the first week in July :) 


Aside from all that, here is my current update :) :) :)


How far along: 20 weeks, 6 days!!

Total weight change: +14 total, based on Doctor's office scale (yikes!) But nurse said I was fine, and Dr. C had nothing to say about it... Just have to make sure I don't gain too much more, especially since I started out overweight. Next appointment is July 5th :)

Maternity clothes: For the most part, I am staying away from actual maternity clothes... I got some stretch yoga pants at old navy which happened to be Maternity (this particular store has a small Maternity section), but the rest of the stuff I've been wearing has been stretch pants, leggings, dresses, and the only pair of jeans that still fit, and look like they'll fit for a while longer :) 


Stretch Marks: Yes, same as before, unfortunately :( 

Movement: Started noticing the beginning of "quickening" yesterday morning! I have a feeling this will definitely increase these upcoming weeks ;)

Sleep: Still love my Boppy Total Body Pillow! :) :) :)

Best Moment This Past Week: Starting to feel some movement, and getting the house "in shape" (cleaning, purging, and getting the 2nd bedroom ready for Baby)

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Realizing that I still have to keep up with putting something in my belly every couple of hours... Had to pull over and toss my cookies a couple of days ago... Not fun! 

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, but not as deep as it used to be... and we've got linea nigra! Mine starts way above my belly button and then continues down under, and is still kind of light... but Mr. DBud noticed it :)

Cravings/Aversions: Pizza from this place nearby called "Roman's" and strawberries :) I'm also loving my Ham&Cheese hot pockets, and LOVE cereal :)

Symptoms: MS has died down a bit (aside from that episode I had), so I am hoping it is gone for good. Boobies are currently not sore, but huge! And other than that, I've been on a mission to get this house cleaned and fixed up while on Summer break.


Tomorrow, I will be 21 weeks! I honestly can't wait until the baby kicks hard enough for Mr. DBud to feel him :) I feel as though he has been more in-tune with this pregnancy lately. Much more attentive to the belly, talking to it, kissing it, caressing it. He is so excited, and it's so sweet to see :) I feel so blessed to have him in my life, and to be carrying his son. 


Wednesday I am having the 2nd anatomy scan, so I should have a nice update then :) Can't wait!!!


Until next time <3



0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert