April 16, 2012

Starting of a Triphasic Pattern??

Lets hope so!! I actually got excited this morning when I started reading about temperature rises 7DPO. I read that this could be a good sign. It does however seem to be a bit early but maybe it's possible to get early implantation. I also didnt really have a clear temp drop so I'm not sure if that has to occur in a triphasic or not.


I reviewed all of my previous months (Nov '11-March '12) temperatures on 7DPO and I have never gotten such a large spike on this day. They all seemed to be going down at this point in my cycle. I did wake up kind of sweaty this morning so I guess it is possible to contribute that toward the temp spike. But I didnt sleep with any extra blankets or clothing that I usually do. No need to speculate I guess.



I need some opinions or personal accounts with this type of triphasic pattern!

1 comments:

Diva Bud said...

It actually looks pretty good!

In my personal experience, I had slight implantation spotting at 10dpo, as per FF, but when we had our gestational dating U/S, I may have been only 8dpo, since it seems I may have ovulated 2 days later than what FF marked on my chart. Also, my temp did see a spike at 7dpo as per FF, which may have been 5dpo...

Regardless, every cycle and every woman is different. What you are seeing may be a good sign, especially if it's different than what you've seen in past months.

Good luck, and baby dust!!!!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert