April 15, 2012

CD 10

I went in for my CD 10 ultrasound to determine if my lining was thick enough for a transfer this week. I arrived 30 minutes early, and thankfully they went ahead and saw me. I wasn't expecting to actually see my RE (I thought it would be a nurse), but she walked into the room. I can't express enough how much I love her.

She called me her "girl" and thanked me again for the notepad I gave her as a Christmas gift. It's nice being appreciated. It makes me feel like I'm not just a body lying on the table. I actually have a name, you know?

She was quiet while she performed the ultrasound (which always makes me nervous), but everything looked great! I then sat down with one of the nurses (my favorite one was busy), and we went over my medications.

Here is what it looks like:

Estrace has decreased to 2 X daily (one oral and the last vaginal)
PIO shot- 2 mL between 6-8 pm each evening
I start a Z-pack tomorrow and take it for 4 days.
Medrol- 16 mg for 4 days
Baby aspirin (81 mg) each evening
Metformin 3 X daily
Prenatal vitamin each evening

I feel like a walking pharmacy!! I actually woke up one night last week paranoid that I had forgotten to take something.

The transfer is set for Wednesday at 12:00. Mr. Bossy and I are so stinkin' excited. I have to go to work that morning since my darling 3rd graders are taking the FCAT this week. I want to be there for them, so I'll be leaving after the test. Mr. Bossy will be taking the day off. We already have plans to stop at The Cheesecake Factory afterward for a late lunch!

Please keep your fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for us. Prayers would be appreciated also. :)



Bossy Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert