September 25, 2011

Keepin the Faith

Five more days until my first beta. I am trying to remain hopeful, but it is hard. It is difficult to not want to emotionally prepare myself for the disappointment. I am already making mental plans of what the next step could be, but Mr. Lucky Bud is encouraging me to wait 5 more days before thinking about all of that.

Things are going much better with the progesterone shots. We finally have it figured out. We have to do the injection very slowly, over 3 minutes, and then I need to massage the injection site for about 3 minutes, and then, no pain all day! It  is so much better! 

1 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

That is awesome that you've found a way to make those shots not hurt!!! Pretty darn difficult!!! Keep up the hard work!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert