September 2, 2011

30 Weeks

Belly Measurement/Weight: 30 centimeters (not inches!)/ -2lbs from last week.

Physical Progress: My belly button is definitely an outie. My daughter thinks it is because the baby's finger is poking it from the inside.

How I am feeling about my body: I have been feeling good about my body but now I am at the point where I just feel huge. When Mr. BB and I try to get intimate its awkward and frustrating. I think we are on hiatus until we try to kick-start labor around my due date.

Energy Level: I.Am.So.Tired! Like First tri tired.

Baby Movement: Still a lot of movement. Baby likes to kick both his/her feet into my bruised ribs. Baby also sticks their butt out a lot.

I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday and my fluid levels went up so no more extra monitoring! We could see that Baby B has hair which I was super excited about! He/she is still measuring in the 90% for weight. This makes me nervous for delivery! We also got to watch Baby blink and suck, so cute!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert