May 12, 2011

Inches Yes, Pounds No

So it's been a crazy couple weeks for me. Been trying to get back into the groove of things, but that's been a challenge in itself. With working, trying to work out and moving it's been a mess.

They, being the military, keep moving the things around with the move date and things we have to do.... which doesn't help cause you can't do anything until they get things straight. So we finally know where we are moving and now we are starting all the paperwork process. Then before you know it we will be moving. I hope you will be patient with me as I trying to make it through this moving process... :) pretty please.

So on to sorta good news on my progress. I haven't lost any weight, nor have I gained... so that is a major plus. BUT I have lost inches... not that I've measured myself, but usually when I put my pants on fresh after being washed they are tight... this time they weren't. Then I put my shorts on from last year that were tight... and guess what.... yeap they weren't :) so happy. I've learned you can't just go by the scale when trying to loose weight cause sometimes the inches go and sometimes the pounds go. I am happy either way. Makes me feel good.

The other thing that is sorta good is I think my AF is trying to start... which yeah I still haven't gotten. I think it is because of stress. Which is shocking cause I didn't realize I was stressed. I handle things pretty well and with my job (that most think is stressful) I feel it is a stress reliever. I know call me weird, but my friend says I just handle it so well that I can overlook the fact that I am :( and that would explain why I am so tired, run down, and perhaps why I haven't gotten my cycle yet. So I've promised to do something... like take a bubble bath or sit out by the pool every week... to help relax my body :)

Well, I hope you all are doing good... and if not I pray things will turn around. I have to catch up on everyone's stuff :( sorry. It's just been crazy and it will till I get things sorted out with this move and whatnot's.



photo credit

2 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

I COMPLETELY understand the frustrations that come with a military move. This time last year was when my husband FINALLY got his orders in telling us where in the world we were moving to.

Congrats on finding out when you are moving...even if they keep changing their minds on the when. Hopefully they can tell you sooner than later so you can do all the fun things like scheduling movers and giving notice at jobs and apartments.

Cactus Bud said...

*I meant finding out WHERE you are moving...even if they changed the when on you. Oops.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert