March 20, 2011

There might be a small chance....

That I *could* get pregnant this cycle.

!!!!!!!

Initially I thought I was out this cycle since I'd be out of town and away from my H during O. The latest I have ovulated (since I began charting) is CD 27 and according to the calendar, I wasn't due to arrive home until CD 31, which was way past any real hope of conceiving a baby. So I decided to enjoy my "off" month and take a charting break......which I am now regretting.

Half way through my 3.5 week trip to FL I got a wild hair and decided to change my departing date and come home 5 days earlier, or on CD 26. So maybe, just maybe there is a chance I might get pregnant (remember, last month I ovulated on CD 27)! To further my excitement, I was super stoked to arrive back home to an overwhelming amount of EWCM, which is an oddity for me. Another promising sign that pregnancy is not out of the question is the morning I left for the airport my temp was 96.50 and the following morning it rose to 97.60. Talk about a spike! But of course I have 15 days of missing temps prior and an explanation for my low temp could have been my 4:30 AM waking time in preparation for my early morning flight (which I missed BTW. Lucky for me I was able to get out later in the day).

So who knows. I guess I will find out the answer in the next few days. Either AF will arrive or I will get my BFP. Sigh. I am not holding my breath. The cynic in me says AF will be arriving any day now......


PB&J Bud :)

3 comments:

Mrs.MommyLowe said...

Congrats Kathy!! I have been following your journey on here. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I always had increased EWCM with both of my pregnancies.

PB&J Bud said...

Thanks Aja! Hopefully this is our month, even if it's not likely. I am so ready to put this TTC stress behind us once and for all!

Lauren said...

Kathy,I'm sending lots of vibes your way. Hope this is your month.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert