May 17, 2010

Bittersweet

I wasn't going to post again until my NT scan, when i'd hopefully have some really good pictures of smudge to share.

But the past few days I've been having a bit of a hard time, and now that i've finally told my husband about it, i feel like telling you guys too.

the past few days i've been really sad about our lost twin.

I don't know why this is coming up now. I never really got sad about the twin before. But as happy as I am now about smudge, is as sad as I am about the baby we lost.

I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant - i don't know why these feelings are just coming up now
.

5 comments:

Worry Bud said...

I'd imagine anyone in your position would feel the same way. Sending lots of ((hugs)) to you girl. :)

Ms. Understood said...

It's completely understandable that you have an ache for the lost twin. (((HUGS)))

mrs.messi said...

I still have days were I feel like I'm mourning for our lost twin. I definitely understand the mixed emotions! ((hugs))

Meredith said...

I don't think it's strange, at all. As much as you are enjoying being pregnant with Smudge, you did have a loss.

I'm sorry that you're feeling down. But allow yourself to grieve. It doesn't mean that you appreciate or love Smudge any less.

Take care, honey!

Meredith said...

(QuiltingBee)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert