May 16, 2010

A 22 Gauge Needle... Mr. Blessed Bud says NO WAY!

So things have been progressing nicely with my preparations for FET #1. I have been on Delestrogen shots, Estrace, Lovenox and Predisone plus my regular dose of Metformin for my PCOS. For the Delestrogen shots I have to take them Intramuscular, and I had the option of doing them in my thigh myself or having Mr. Blessed Bud give me the shot in my backside. So, I am on the bed ready for Mr. Blessed to give me the shot, he has the needle in his hand, looks at the length of it and freaks out. I ended up having to give myself the shot in my thigh and it wasn't too bad and that needle is really long!


Photography Credit


This FET cycle has been great! I had minimal visits to the RE and at my last appointment and U/S this past Thursday my lining was a 9. It has to be at least an 8 for the transfer. My FET #1 is scheduled for tomorrow YEAH! God willing our little snow babies will be in my uterus for the long haul!







Photography Credit

Have a Great Sunday,


3 comments:

Jen J. said...

Sending lots of prayers your way that this cycle is it for you guys!

Ms. Understood said...

Best of luck to you. I can't believe you were able to stick yourself. You are a strong woman.

Sunflower Bud said...

I can't blame him. Holy hell that thing is huge. I bow down to you for doing it yourself and I hope this is the last cycle you ever have to do it!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert