December 24, 2009

We will be doing our 1st IVF cycle in early 2010!

This will be quick b/c I'm running late for a Christmas Eve cocktail party!

If you have been following my story from the beginning, then you know that I have stated before that I will NEVER ever take hormonal BCP again...in fact, I called it the devil, lol. But, OMG...I am about to get back on them. Only for 21 days for the start of my first IVF cycle. I can hardly believe that we are actually going to do this, but we are committed to doing what it takes to have a LO of our own. As soon as AF starts, I call my nurse & she will give me directions from there about the BCPs, help me get my meds ordered, and schedule me for injection training & my mock embryo transfer. If all goes well, we could find out that we are expecting a precious baby (or two!) by our first anniversary in March. Please send any spare prayers you have our way. Lord please let this work.

I will go into more detail later, but wanted to provide a quick update. I wish you all a very very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays & many blessings to you & your family.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert