October 24, 2009

Good end to a not so good week.....

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life. -Maureen Hawkins"

This week has been pretty crazy for me. I think when I started this cycle I had expectations on how things would go. I thought I would have responded a little better to the meds which turned out to be not so much. I also found out that one of my really good friends/my god-daughter's mom is pregnant with #2. I haven't really had any trouble dealing with friends being PG but yesterday, I think due to my being extra hormonal, I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic for them. She's going to be 40 so I know they were eager to get pregnant soon and had been trying with no luck for almost a year....it was just a shock and I was totally shocked that I reacted that way. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having another baby to spoil. They make adorable kids.

Ok...back to the cycle.

On Thursday, CD 12 I went in for my first u/s and E2 check. My largest follie was about 15mm and my E2 was 173. I was asked to go back on Fri. That testing showed an E2 of 199 and my follie was up to 17mm. Today my E2 was at 273 and Mr. Follie is up to 22mm! I'm a little disappointed that I only have 1 but, 1 is better than none.

The RE's office called and said to do the trigger tonight between 7-9pm (DONE!). Tomorrow morning at 8am we'll report to IUI #1, then back again Monday morning for IUI #2.

So! Here we go!
I'm really excited but also incredibly nervous. I'm trying to be positive without getting my hopes too high. Something that is SO HARD to do.

Wish us luck! I'll be back to tell you about it tomorrow.



1 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert