October 30, 2009

Doc appointment - Beta levels Part 1

This morning I had my first appointment to draw blood to see if my beta levels are doubling.

To start off with, I am in love with this office!! The nurses are super nice, very supportive and were so helpful. I can go on about my 30 minute appointment.


The doctor also gave me more prenatal vitamins called PreNexa which are suppose to be very good because they have more Folic acid and DHA. The only bad part is the pills are huge!! Hopefully these do not make me feel nausea's like Obtrex did.

On Monday I go again to draw blood and pray to God that my Beta's are doubling.

Off to go eat the only thing that I want.. Quesadillas with sour cream and coleslaw!! Yummy!!




0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert