September 6, 2012

Egg Count Is In

Today we had an appointment with the Dr. and we during the ultrasound we discovered my eggs have been growing like weeds!! I have 12 14-17 mm eggs on my right ovary and 13 14-15 mm eggs on my left, yes that is a whopping 25 eggs growing at the moment. It looks like we will be doing the retrieval Sunday afternoon so hopefully a lot of these eggs will be nice and mature and fertilize well. Tomorrow I go back for another appointment and I have started taking Antagon to mature those eggs and keep them from jumping the gun! I got a call from the Dr.'s office and my blood work shows that yes indeed I am getting ready my Estridial is high and LH levels are starting to rise.

4 comments:

Diva Bud said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!!!! Thinking of you :)

Holly and Scott Kristiansen said...

That is fantastic!!!

Bossy Bud said...

AWESOME!!!!! I know you're excited, Explorer. My fingers are crossed for you!!! XOXO

Curly Bud said...

YAY EB!! I hope everything goes super well for you and I'll be watching for more exciting news! :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert