August 23, 2012

Sprout is......

A BOY!!!

Sorry it's taken so long.  I've been CRAZY busy with returning to work, and we celebrated my 30th birthday just yesterday.

I've been super exhausted lately, but I know that's because I'm not used to working with 17 3rd graders all day.  Just need to get back into the swing of things.

I'll update more when I have more time!!  Until then, here's a picture of our sweet baby boy, Liam.  I apologize.... some of the pictures are sideways.  I just don't have the energy to fix them!











 Bossy Bud



2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

YAY! Welcome to Team BLUE! :) :) :)

Curly Bud said...

Hehe...team blue > LOVE IT!!!

Welome...it's a fabulous team to be a part of. :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert