March 18, 2012

A Little Update

I had some time and thought I would make a quick post. Mr Lucky Bud usually let's me have Thursday evenings to go out and do stuff by myself. I went maternity clothes shopping finally last Thursday. I had a lot of fun. I went to all the department stores, but only really had luck at Motherhood Maternity. It was fun to get a bunch of new clothes.

The boys have had a stomach bug all week, so there have been a lot of long nights and a lot of extra laundry to wash. I am really hoping that the worst is over and that they will be feeling better soon.

We rent out our basement and our tenant moved out today. Mr Lucky Bud and I are keeping busy getting the back yard back into shape and things in the apt ready for the next tenant who will move in on the 1st.

Here is a photo since I didn't take one last week.

28 weeks, 4 days

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

So cute! I'm hoping I won't have to buy too much maternity clothes, but I plan on hitting up Target and Old Navy for most. I am also going to stick to Forever 21's plus size styles. You look great!!!!

Explorer Bud said...

Looking good!! Isn't it fun to get some new clothes to properly show off that little baby bump!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert