March 8, 2012

7 weeks! :)

I can hardly believe it... I am 7 weeks pregnant (as far as my O date is concerned). I am still in shock :) Baby is about the size of a blueberry now, and growing more and more by the day.

Earlier this week I got a call from my Dr. letting me know that my blood test came back positive, and things looked good, so I am scheduled for my 1st official prenatal visit on Tuesday the 13th. I am looking forward to seeing our little bean and hopefully get a heartbeat too. I'll be 7w5d at that appointment.

As for symptoms, my breasts have still been sore, but bearable. Wearing a sports bra helps. My hair isn't greasy anymore, which is great, but it actually seems a bit dry now, so I have to see about that. I am due for a touch up with my highlights, but I'm waiting until after I talk to my Doc on Tuesday. I've had moments where my tummy has been a bit uneasy, with slight waves of mild nausea, but instead of tossing cookies I've had some morning diarrhea.

I am seriously looking forward toy week off next week... It's Spring Break for our School District, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!!! Time to catch up on some rest and unpacking more boxes from our move. We only have another 7 months to get our house in order before Baby DBud arrives :)

Will have a better update after my next appointment :) until then!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert