February 19, 2012

Slowly but surely...

Today, I am officially 4w3d. Still so early in the life of my Baby, who is currently growing inside me.

In 2 days, we will be crossing a major bridge in pregnancy (for me, anyway). It was at 4w5d that I MC our last, just a year ago... I am remaining cautiously optimistic, believing that this time, we'll definitely have a little sticker.

Symptoms lately have been some cramping here and there, but nothing (despite having a long day yesterday working on the house with our move), and of course super swollen breasts. By last night, they were KILLING me. Hopefully, this is a good sign.

I took my last EPT yesterday, and it looked good. Darker than the last.
I am going to start prenatals today, and will also be purchasing some HPT (probably FRER, since I am liking those better than EPT). I will keep POAS every few days until my first appointment to make sure things are ok.

I also need to do some major grocery shopping so that I can really concentrate on the pregnancy super foods I've read about. Some of them actually sound really good right now (and it's 8:30AM here).

Before I wrap things up, I wanted to share something with you all... I'm sure many of you have heard of the new crazy "Pinterest". If you haven't, you definitely must! Well, I found something adorable on there, that I simply must share... And it's so true :)




Please keep praying for us, and sending sticky baby vibes our way... We would love to welcome this baby home in October :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Me said...

Thinking of you. The days leading up to a loss milestone are so nervewracking. It felt like such a hurdle had been passed to get by it. Granted there were still a lot of milestones to pass (mine was at 5w1d), but it was one of the hardest ones.

Can't wait to hear the next few days have gone by for you without a problem.

~Cactus Bud

Diva Bud said...

Thanks for the thoughts!!! Seems like our little bean is hanging in there... ::fingers crossed::

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert