February 2, 2012

The Hormones Continue

I am still feeling great and energetic which is wonderful. I am back on BCP's which I don't like because it is just one more pill to pop. funny how I have to take preventive measures to not get pregnant when we are unable to get pregnant, just in case. Oh the oxymorons of infertility!!! It would be a miracle if we did but if it was a female fetus it would be masculinized due to the high levels of testosterone that I am on. I would hate to do that to my miracle baby!!
AF arrived, with a little help from our friend Progesterone, and I definitely felt more hormonal swings. I think always being so low on hormones I never felt the hormonal swings that women feel during their cycles. It was an interesting cycle to say the least but I will take a few mood swings, bloating, yucky feeling during AF to the energy I feel every other day!!

On other news my third niece is being born today, my SIL is going in to be induced and hopefully all will go great. I have been knitting up a storm, I made three pairs of booties and a sweater for her arrival. Hopefully they will all fit at some point in her baby stages.


1 comments:

Bossy Bud said...

I've always found it humorous how the doctors have us go on BCPs! Glad to hear that you're feeling better. :) BTW- I love the sweater you knitted. I can sew, but I've never attempted knitting. Looks like you're a pro!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert