February 17, 2012

A few good signs...

I've been walking on air the past few days... I can hardly believe my wish and prayers came true! Even though I still have a bit of worry at the back of my mind, I am staying super positive, and enjoying the symptoms (which is strange, since they haven't been too great). But, more about that in a moment.

For starters, my HPTs have gotten progressively darker, which is great... Take a look:

11DPO @ 9pm




12DPO - FMU




14 DPO - FMU




I have one EPT left, which I am saving for early next week, but I am pretty sure this is happening.

I was looking into a new OB, since my most recent experiences with the one I had were not good, and found one 3 blocks away from my house! They seem great, and I plan on calling this afternoon and setting my first appointment. I am hoping they can bring me in soon, at least to do a blood test and confirm.

About my symptoms? They sort of come and go... I've had a bit of nausea and slightly sore breasts, but yesterday I got a major headache. I ate dinner, and then felt super nauseous, so I took a shower and went to bed - at 8:30PM!!! Yeah, I was exhausted. Oh, and today, my sense of smell seems a bit sensitive.

Let's hope this is all a good sign. :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lucky Bud said...

Yay! I am so happy to hear that things are progressing well!I love seeing that little line get darker.

Diva Bud said...

Seriously :) It helps ease the nerves, for sure!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert