January 1, 2012

Wherefore art thou, Aunt Flo?

Happy 2012!!

Mr. Bossy & I rang in the New Year with friends and family last night (and early this morning). We've just returned from my MIL's after eating black-eyed peas and collard greens. Now, sadly, it's time to take down our Christmas decorations.

I'm so excited to begin the New Year off right. My New Year's resolution is to drink less caffeine (sweet tea is my vice) and more water. Day 1 (so far) has been a great success!

Mr. Bossy & I are also excited to say goodbye to 2011 and all of its sad memories. The good news, though, is that we now know what it takes for us to get pregnant! 2012 WILL be our year. I just need Aunt Flow to arrive. My RE told me that it would take 2-4 weeks after my d & c for my period to arrive. Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks, and there is still no sight of her.

I'll return to see my RE on Wednesday, and to say I'm anxious to begin our FET would be an understatement. Fingers crossed that she gives us the "all clear" to try again.




Bossy Bud

2 comments:

Curly Bud said...

I'm glad that you and Mr. Bossy had a good New Year! Sadly, we didn't do anything but sleep! =o)

I'm hoping and praying that 2012 will be "the year" for all of us. It's high time to leave the sad memories behind and to start anew! Come on 2012!!!

Explorer Bud said...

That is exciting to have a plan, good luck with the FET

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert