January 3, 2012

The New Years Celebration is Over Rated

Well, 2012 is a bust already. My temps were rising at one point but now they are decreasing. Aunt Flo is def on her way to see me.

I guess the Femara didn't help me to get KU. I'm so frustrated. After 3 miscarriages and 1 tubal in the past 15 months I feel like I'm at the end of my rope. This is our 3rd month in a row that we were unsuccessful. I never had this problem in the past and here I am having to deal with "infertility" on top of a history of losses. My medical bills are stacking up to the point of disgust. There's no way I could ever afford IVF so I feel like this will never happen for me. I just wanna cry.

-Buckeye Bud

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

I know how you feel and it just sucks!!! When you have a loss and you feel like you are at the end of your options it is incredibly frustrating!!! I am sorry that you are going through this incredibly unfair, frustrating, sad time.

Curly Bud said...

*sigh* I'm sorry Buckeye, that this is such a tough time for you. It's so ironic how some people get everything they ever want and some seem to only get heartache.

I'm so sorry again and I sincerely hope that next month will be "the month" for you! All my love...

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert