January 27, 2012

Dotted crosshairs?

Today is CD15, and I have already seen dotted crosshairs twice this cycle, due to my temps.



Actually, since I enter my temp first and then enter CMEFM result after, it goes from being solid crosshairs to dotted crosshairs. In case you don't know, dotted crosshairs mean that FF has conflicting data for the cycle, and is not sure about whether you are Oing or not. Personally, I do not think that O had happened yet - even though BD was timed perfectly, and that would've been awesome. :) it's also kind of weird, considering my visit to Our Lady of Milk on Tuesday, and my experience there.

Thankfully, I am using both a BBT and a CBEFM to track my Fertility, because I have a feeling that in my last cycle, we missed O because of a false crosshair. Thanks to my PCOS, the OPK wasn't able to accurately detect my O because of a constantly high LH level. CBEFM measures both LH and Estrogen, so it might be better. As you can see, I haven't had any "high" days yet... Which seems about right, since I usually O pretty late due to my long cycles.

Since we've been dealing with some pretty major home renovations and such, we decided to wait at least one more cycle (this cycle) before calling upon the IF Clinic. I figured that with everything getting pushed around and all the stuff we still have to do, it would be hard to juggle all the appointments and such. If this cycle is not successful, though, we will go see them towards the middle/end of February.

Either way... I feel like 2012 will be the year! I can just feel it :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Buckeye Bud said...

Sometimes this charting stuff makes TTC so much more complicated it seems. If you're anything like me, you look at your chart atleast 5x a day to try to figure something out that you might of missed before. Oh the joys! (NOT!)
Stay positive girl!

Diva Bud said...

Totally... I even screen-shot it on my iPhone for easy access ;) Totally obsessed. Thanks!! Staying positive so far :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert