December 15, 2011

The waiting game continues

I'm about to enter CD43, 21DPO and there is, literally, nothing to report. The last couple of days have been nothing short of crazy, and I honestly didn't even temp this morning after going to sleep at 3:30 a.m. When I woke up, I was so out of it, it totally skipped my mind. I also forgot to take my metformin last night. In short, I'm a mess.

Yesterday morning (Wesnesday), after sleeping about 5 hours, my temp did this:



But, still no sign of AF. I am planning on calling the my OB/GYN tomorrow to schedule an appointment and see what the flip is going on. I think I may be overdo for a pap, so I'll probably take care of that too. She'll probably give me a run-around about continuing to try naturally, and losing more weight, but regardless of what she says, my next appointment after seeing her will be with an RE at a local fertility clinic I was referred to by a friend. I have a feeling something is up, and with my 30th Birthday on the horizon, and plans to further my career, I am sick of wasting time, and sick of this PCOS business. I know that with TTC and IF problems, one shouldn't be looking for instant gratification or quick results, but I honestly don't want to play games with my fertility anymore. Hopefully, I'll have some answers within the last couple of weeks in 2011, or at the start of 2012... But I will get answers.

I. Am. Determined. :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

I would definitely go see that RE either way, I tell my friends now to go get the full testing before they are ready to get pregnant just to make sure they don't have to "fix" things. There are soo many people out there struggling with infertility, it is better to know what you may be dealing with and what are your options. That way you can make the best decision for you and your spouse.
Good luck, I hope you get some answers soon.

Diva Bud said...

Thanks!!!! That is definitely my plan :)

Me said...

That dip doesn't look promising...but then again neither did the dip I had before the BFP that resulted in my son (click on my chart on the side of the blog).

Fingers crossed that this is your month! I'm glad to hear that you hae a game plan in place in case it isn't though. Knowing what is going on with your body is so important.

2012 will be your year, I can feel it!

~Cactus Bud

Diva Bud said...

It also doesn't help that I went to bed at 2:30 and woke up at 7:30... And the next time I went to bed at 3:30 and woke up at 7:30. Yesterday (Thursday) I woke up in a daze after sleeping only 4 hrs and forgot to temp... And this morning I couldn't find my BBT. It is in place now, and ready for me to continue temping tomorrow :) I also have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Monday, and I requested an appointment with the fertility clinic as well. We shall see!!!! Thanks, to everyone, for the continued support.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert