December 12, 2011

Remaining Embryo Update

The Dr. called and said that none of the 11 remaining embryos did not make it to blastocyte stage and therefore none were frozen. I thought I would be more bummed about it since I was soo excited about the potential of having some snow babies. I think all the talking from family and friends that the importance is more on what embryos are put in than what is frozen. I wasn't hopeful the prior two times since we didn't really have any eggs to freeze.

So we have 3 embryos hopefully hatching and starting to implant in my lovely uterus!

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

I don't know much about IVF, but I would say that the main emphasis should be on the ones that were transferred. Granted, it's good to have a "back up"... but, I would stay positive towards the 3 inside ;) GL!!!!!

Explorer Bud said...

Thanks I am focusing on the ones inside and praying that they are growing and attaching!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert