December 19, 2011

Off to the Doc I go...

Well, I have my appointment in about 40 minutes, so I thought I'd say hello, and update you... No sign of AF yet, and my temp stayed high again... Take a look:



There still is a chance I might be KU... Though, it's pretty slim. I am ok with either at this point (well, I would be THRILLED if I was, in fact, KU, but "ok" with not being... That's more like it). I just really want to know what's going on :-/

I was on FF obsessing and found a chart from a woman with similar issues to mine with got BFNs all the way through 21DPO, finally getting a BFP on 28DPO. Check it out:


Only difference is I am 29, not 23, and that I know of both of my Fallopian tubes work. Oh, and I chart Fahrenheit, not celsius.

So... There's still hope. But it can go either way now.

Will update after appointment :)


*****UPDATE: So, I went to my Doc, and talked to her about my "issues". She said what I thought she would... That I need to lose weight, and that she can't help by giving me meds like cloud because that would be irresponsible on her part. I voiced my concerns about getting to know my PCOS and she suggested I see an RE. She drew blood for some tests, and ordered me some ultrasounds for tomorrow (pelvic and transvaginal), and then she said if there is anything special with blood work or US, she will call me in - if not, to just go see an RE. Now, we wait.*****




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Good luck, I hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers!!

Diva Bud said...

Thanks! It's just so frustrating to be stuck in this IF circle. PCOS is vicious! It makes me gain wait/gives me a hard time losing, yet it won't improve without me losing weight... Wtf?!

Buckeye Bud said...

SOOO happy you are finally seeing a doc about this. Best of luck....and praying your blood work comes back perfect!!

Diva Bud said...

I am too :) Hopefully I can start getting some answers. She also gave me a RX for provera so I can force AF back already. Going to wait for results, etc, before I fill it, assuming she doesn't arrive.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert