December 22, 2011

The 2WW Continues

The 2 WW was supposed to be over on Wednesday with our blood test results came back with, as the Dr. put it, good and bad news. The good is I am pregnant the bad is that my HCG level is 10.5 and they want to see at least 30 for a viable pregnancy. My progesterone is great and my estridol is still a little low but overall he thinks is fine to keep a pregnancy. We get to wait now till Saturday to retake the blood test and see if the levels are doubling or dropping. Pretty much this will be a miracle if it works. I spent the rest of yesterday in bed sleeping and crying. To sum it up this is a crappy Christmas. Bah Humbug!!

6 comments:

Lucky Bud said...

oh no. I am so sorry your levels are low! There is still hope so don't give up yet! I will be thinking of you and praying for you!

Curly Bud said...

Don't lose hope Explorer! Like Lucky said, there's still hope and a chance that everything will turn out fine. Sending love, prayers and sunshine your way!

Bossy Bud said...

You are in my prayers, Explorer! I hope your sweet baby continues to nestle into its new home.

Diva Bud said...

Don't give up hope!!!! Miracles happen every day... and it is the season for Miracles. I will pray for you and your little bean. Stay positive!!! <3

Elichia R. said...

Keep your faith. My first Beta was only 18, I was told to prepare for a miscarriage, but my numbers kept doubling. They were low, but they went up. I now have a healthy baby girl. Keeping you in my prayers.

Explorer Bud said...

That gives me a little hope thank you!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert