November 23, 2011

Analyze this!!!!!

Here I am on CD20. As I've been doing the past few nights, I POAS to see if I ovulated or not. I don't know about you... But this looks like a positive OPK to me...



If you go back to my previous post, there is definitely a difference. I am not an expert with these OPK things, but it does look like a positive to me :)

I decided to go back and look at my Period Tracker app calendar from back in January when we conceived for the first time... Here it is:



We BDed on the 23rd, 25th and 29th, and I got my BFP on 2/10, with a loss on 2/14... Judging by my current calendar, and this OPK, it may be "go time".



We are going to BD again tonight, but I am definitely going to continue using these OPKs until either a) I get another BFP or b) AF comes to town. Let's hope and pray for "a" :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Buckeye Bud said...

Crossing my fingers for you!We might be dropping our eggs at the same time!! :) Oh and BTW, I noticed you use the CBE ovulation test strips. Those things can get sooo expensive if you are anything like me and test several times a day. If you search on ebay for OPK's you can get CRAZY cheap. Here is a link of ones that I order.....they also come with pregnancy tests!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30-Ovulation-Fertility-10-Early-Pregnancy-Test-Strips-/330640109061?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfbafae05

Diva Bud said...

Thanks! We shall see :)

They are the First Response brand... It came in a pack of 30 for like $40 or something. Hopefully I won't have to use anymore after this month :-/

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert