October 23, 2011

Update...

I thought I'd follow in "update" footsteps. =o)

Not too much to report with myself. I'm on CD10 and just taking it one day at a time...hoping for some happiness.

The BF was induced on 10-21. I was lucky enough to be one of her labor coaches (with her hubby) and got to experience it all with her. I had actually done pretty well throughout the whole thing until she got to hold her for the first time and Mommy started crying. From that point on, it was a struggle to hold it together. How can you be so happy for someone and so sad for yourself at the same time? Ever since, my BOTB has been in overdrive praying that I get to have the experiences that she has and will have.

I will you all the best in luck as we strive for this ultimate happiness!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert