October 7, 2011

Some relief :)

Well, I am happy to report that Mr. DBud and I are heading to the Happiest Place on Earth<3 this weekend for a little R&R. We won't have much free time until the Holidays, so we are definitely taking advantage. :)

AF still hasn't appeared, but I am starting to see some changes in my CM... Meaning I actually have some. I had been as dry as a dessert for some time now, but ever since I started this new diet (5 lbs gone so far!) and got back on Metformin, I have noticed a difference. Here's hoping! After all, she hasn't made an appearance since late May... Maybe we'll have a little Disney Miracle - though I am not counting on it as of yet. It would be a nice surprise, though.

Other than that, nothing major to report... I am going to start walking next week, so hopefully that will amp up the weight loss/metabolism, so we can get this show on the road!!!

Until next time :)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert