October 9, 2011

Miracles do happen :)

Well, we are back from our Mini-Vacation, so I thought I would post my latest report. After almost 5 months, AF has reappeared. I guess she found out we were heading to Disney for the weekend, and wanted to join us. I hoped for a Disney Miracle, and (in a way) I got one,

I started spotting yesterday while at the park and though it's still very light today - mostly brownish and light - I am glad to see her return :) This is good news for my TTC journey. The metformin is working!!!

Mr. DBud and I are planning to officially and actively TTC this month (i.e. look at ovulation days, use OPKs, etc) to see if we can get a sticky one this time. Here's hoping!!! :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Of course AF shows up when you are heading to Disneyland!! Ha ha she is soo pushy!!

Diva Bud said...

Seriously... But now I am wondering if it really is AF or just a false alarm... Check out my latest post.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert